Friday 24 February 2012

Roller Coaster Around the House

And you think that no one can do that?

Think again.

I have this one magical roller coaster inside my house.
It doesn't have any tracks
It doesn't eat any space
It doesn't even need the train
And It doesn't even bring any fun

One thing that it does is just turning things around, which are me, my parents and my brother.
We're being tossing up and down lately in this roller coaster and it makes me all dizzy and yes, I really want to vomit right now.

I just hope that the 'maintenance' time would come up soon so we could stop this brand new roller coaster on its track.
Oh God, it makes me crazy



Well this is just one emo post from me, I hope you won't mind it *forcing a smile* but well, I need to somehow let this out because this thing is freakin' the hell out of me.
On a lighter note, I come back to this blog after a year! Isn't that amazing? Actually I just wanted to let out my emotions and such but hey! It could be another start again for this blog (I hope, I sincerely hope) right?
See you in another post! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curiouser and curiouser!